Sunday, September 10, 2006

Commercials

There are some commercials that I just don't get. Foremost among them are the 'male enhancement'. The way they suggest that they're going to enlarge your package without ever saying so makes me suspicious. And also I don't see what the big deal is over size. While I am without any partnered experience it seems to me that unless there's an extreme variation from the norm it's not the size that matters but the communication.

While I enjoy the view of a nice package, it's the inside that matters. Confidence and other good traits aren't increased, in my experience, by an outward change. Working on both the inside and outside is what matters. If there's a problem in the relationship some work with cuddling, talking, fingers, toes and other methods are more important than an unhealthy obsession with the size of body parts.

If you want a health dose of self-esteem, a boost of confidence, respect from your neighbors, a satisfied partners, then working on your inward qualities will get you there faster than any increase in your package. An outward appearance without the inward work is a front that will quickly be discovered to be a stage prop. Good relationships need more than a painted screen to last. I'm not against working on the outside, just not at the expense of the values on the inside.

No comments: