Sunday, September 03, 2006

Links

Some of my links relate to an obvious interest. But why others may be the question. So to answer....

Google News - sponsors the site

Thoughts from Kansas - I was born in Kansas

Thinking Ethics - Some of my favorite classes in graduate school were on ethics.

Andrew Sullivan - even when I disagree I have to think, sometimes more thinking is involved when I agree.

Science Blogs - I started college intending to be a scientist. That wasn't for me, but I retain an interest in science.

John Scalzi Whatever - I love what he writes on his blog and, interestingly, don't really like his novels. I'm sure this reflects more on me, than on him.

Red State Rabble - again I was born in Cuba... (well the hospital nearby) that's the one in Kansas.

Overlawyered - I have no idea why I like this site. I've never wanted to become a lawyer.

Molly Ivins - similar to Andrew Sullivan, whether I agree or disagree I almost always have to think about the subject again.

Genetics and Health - My family has a pseudo-haemophilia. When I started my undergraduate studies I was going to double major in biology and chemistry to become a geneticist.

Dispatches from the Culture Wars - just plain interesting.


And since I was always at the end of the alphabet when we lined up by name I decided to use reverse alphabetical order.

No comments: