Monday, February 19, 2007

Snow removal

The snow that has been here for the last few weeks - weekend after weekend after weekend - is finally disappearing. And some of what it leaves behind looks glorious. But then there's my parking lot. About every day this week I've gone out and found new items to remove. The bags of food and cigarette butts are normal. But two unopened cans of beer? And other things less savory... And also finding more cracks in the curb. I wonder if I could manage something inbetween - where the snow covered everything that was trash and broken and nothing else - but I think I'll have to put up with the damage that is winter leaving and spring not yet here. At least my fingers aren't freezing everytime I pick up trash in the parking lot. At least for this week

No comments: