Saturday, March 03, 2007

Headaches

An earlier post today talked about migraines, but I have more problems with other sorts of headaches.

Today one of my housekeepers was coming down the hall muttering under her breath. I thought of calling her on using some swear words. They might be in Spanish and I don't know what they mean, but the tone was clear. Then when I realized what she was bringing I just had some convenient deafness.

I don't really have a problem with illness and cleaning up after it. But I do have a problem with not telling us about it so we can clean it up. It's not a favorite job, but any of my desk clerks will come down and change the bedding or clean up a spill. But don't let the vomit sit for more than a day. Just let us know. We won't be upset. We will be grateful that we got to get it cleaned before it sat and permeated the whole room.

Problems happen and we fix them. But letting the situation stew is more trouble than it's worth.

No comments: