Friday, April 13, 2007

Joe and Margaret - Sunday, October 15, 2000

Sunday, October 15, 2000

After church Joe said, “I’m glad Pastor Larry talked about not always having to leave everything as it says in Mark 10. We do have too much; you inherited the house from my great-aunt and gave me the money. I’m still unsure about what she meant when she wrote that letter. I’m know you’ve said often enough that I give you stability and you’ve said you don’t need a house as long as you have me. And I can’t figure out why she thought I was more like her than I knew and would need the money when I figured that out. We are married and she was a single lady, though she had so many women friends that she helped over the years that she was never lonely. Maybe one day we’ll know what my great-aunt Gwyneth meant.”

No comments: