Sunday, April 08, 2007

Joe and Margaret - Wednesday, October 11, 2000

Wednesday, October 11, 2000

Margaret told Joe, “I know this may seem fanciful but the story of how the city kept having those tumors while they worshipped a false God and kept the ark of the true God really hits home with me. I seem to see my days addicted to drugs and hoping they’d ease the pain and going after money for those drugs by doing stuff that hurt me. I just didn’t see any way out of that trap. And these people in chapter 6 just don’t see any way out either.”

Joe said, “That’s a good interpretation for you. I sometimes feel sick when I think I’ve gone away from God.”

“But Joe, you’re so in touch with God, even when I’m lost you know what to do. And you’ve done so much to show God to me. You took me in and cared for me and let me heal.”

“I’ve got my scars and not just from the accident.”

“Joe, I love you and any scars you have I can handle. You’ve handled mine, it’s the least I can do to handle yours.”

“I’m not sure I can talk about them.”

“Then I’ll wait until you’re ready, you waited long enough for me to heal and I can do the same, what you need will be o.k.”

copyright Roger Victoria 2007

No comments: